Friday 6 January 2017

Stockholm Syndrome Script




Script
Detective: Scarlett, I’m sorry we have to talk under such circumstances, but we need all the answers we can get if it means finding the man who took you.

Scarlett: *Breathing heavily*

Detective: Can you describe the place that you and your friend were taken?

Flashback

Detective: Scarlett? Scarlett? Scarlett? (Increasing in volume)
                   Your friend, she didn’t make it… Her injuries were too serious

Flashback

Detective: *Clicks finger*
                   How did you come to have these photos in your pocket?
                   *Puts photos on table*

Scarlett: *Briefly looks at photos then slides them off the table* Where did you get these?

Detective: We found them in the back pocket of the clothes you were wearing.

Scarlett: I didn’t take them

Detective: I know, he did. We need your help to find him. What happened when you were first taken?

Scarlett: *Silent*

Detective: You’re going to be instrumental in finding the man who took you, Scarlett, we need
your—

Scarlett: *Interjecting* I was walking alone, coming back from my friend’s house, and then I saw him

Detective: What did he look like?

Scarlett: He was dressed in all black, with a mask, a balaclava

Detective: *Taking notes*

Scarlett: And then he grabbed me… I tried to fight him but *cries*
                He put a rag over my mouth *continues to cry*

Detective: *with hand on Scarlett’s shoulder* it’s okay

Scarlett: *panicking* no… please *backs away* help!

Detective: Shhhhh

Scarlett wakes up

Kidnapper: Shhhhh

Scarlett: *screams*

No comments:

Post a Comment